what mahathir actualy said, page-27

1. 375 Posts.
    vermav what mahathir actualy said Hi,

"So if the Palestinians can't come back to Israel for what ever reason what's "forcing" them to stay in the miserable refugee camps?"

The right of Palestinians to return is one of the things that Israel has never agreed to in any peace negotiations, and one the Palestinians are not willing to abandon.

"Wasn't it the Palestinians who were kicked off their land when Israel was formed, encouraged by a little violence from the Jewish extremists? "

Some would have left due to the hostilities which were initiated in the very first instance, let me add, by their Muslim brothers.

Remember the old saying, which the Koran adheres to? Am I my brothers keeper? The answer is yes, the Muslim Brotherhood should have done something with these "pawns" years ago.

Jews who were forced to leave neighbouring Arab countries despite no wars between them and their hosts, and could have argued the same thing.

They didn't. They were absorbed into the tiny State of Israel.

Now what would have world Jewry done if Israel had left them stuck in camps someplace just as the Arabs are now doing to their Palestinian cousins?

Don't you think the Arabs could have done the same thing?

"Did anyone ask the Palestinians what they wanted."

Was there a need to? Their leaders told them to leave, it would be a short war and they could have all of Israel. The smart ones stayed in Israel, caused no trouble and are now Israeli citizens.

"The settlements are built on diputed land, where the Palestinians are forcibly removed."

Ok, part of that comment is fine. I agree it is disputed land. Others might call it occupied, but I see we are in agreement there.

Those that do not cause trouble are not forcibly removed. Those that do will be.

"Lets get some truth into the postings."

Agreed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.