what mahathir actualy said, page-5

1. 831 Posts.
    What Dr.Mahathir Muhammed said in his speech at the NAM is what more than a billion people worldwide have wanted to say for a long time but could not find expression to their feelings for want of a 'free press'.

Funnily the British and Americans and Europeans who pretentitously 'suppot the Jews' actually using them as their cannon fodder to protect their oil supply inj the middle east are the same people who coined phrases like 'Jew' to mean stingy, mean, ugly, untrustworthy, bloodthirsty, thieving, conniving, worthless and in short a pus on society.

It was not the Muslims, till Palestine was invaded and annexed who created a monster of these lowly beings, a wretched mass of humanity dregs of the wars of persecution in Europe for centuries ending in the Holocast.

Channel 10 who played selective segments of the speech by Dr. Mahathir then adding their own commentary over it will soon find out what the meaning of a 'Boycott ' is. I was watching the news from their channel with the strategic advisor of the Muslim Federations in Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia with guests from Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Irak and Kuwait (yes even Kuwait) in KL at the Pan Pacific and noted that all of them have agreed that the holding company of channel ten and their Canadian majority Holder Asper and all of the companies that advertise on ten will be stealthily undermined through selective boycotts.

Pity Channel Ten when complained to had little to say other than 'So what?'. I feel this is the begining of a larger battle for which Australians are going to be more than simply 'collateral damage'. Pity indeed because as I re iterate my previous forecasts from last year there won't be a war.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.