DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

We have a scoping and pre-feasability under way not bad in my...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

We have a scoping and pre-feasability under way not bad in my books as well as a poss J/V ! This process is VERY TIME consuming due to many contributing factors that I’ll refrain from re-hashing once again. The word patience takes on a whole new meaning when these studies are being conducted.

We have a speculative stock that is not a producer and unfortunately is being ignored like many others in the current economic climate. Who’s fault is that ? managements (give me a break) What more can they provide the market apart from studies are still continuing.

This incessant whinging about the SP by some is unfortunate, yet totally expected in this economic climate. ! I call this an opportunity.

I notice managements previous performance by some seems questionable, the fact remains we now have a proven resource with EXCELLENT grades above and beyond MANY OTHER JUNIORS who are no where near a Scoping study/Pre-BFS .

Hypothetically if things go according to plan ie a substantial increase in pog & a favourable pre –BFS which has been conducted in a mythodical and precise manner I’ll leave the rest up to you to figure out what the outcome will be . The flip side will be people whinging why they shouldn't have entered sooner....... RISK/REWARD.

With respect B/B you’re either in or out which is it ? If you’re still in then please enlighten us with some form of rational and sensible dialogue as to why, rather than taking the **$$ out of management constantly. If you’re really that fed up perhaps a telephone call to the source may alleviate some of your concerns.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.