MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Ping, I love all this lucky number stuff and fully support...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Ping,

I love all this lucky number stuff and fully support the new Magnis phone number. I have experienced the power of lucky numbers before and this is my storey.

If my memory serves me correctly, I was eating a 3am late night lamb sandwich at Twins on Chapel street "talking mobiles of course" and someone asked " why are you so hot 1973 and why is it you have some much transgender appeal? You know 73, young women, old men, young men and hot ove 65 older women, they all want you"

It's funny that was 10 years ago and it made me think about all the attention I receive and how it is actually a curse to be this handsome. I feel dirty sometimes, as people treat me like a piece of meat and only want me for one thing. Sure I am hot, but it was that night it all started to make sense. It was my mobile number with that funky Fenshui action and it will come as no surprise I had 888 as the last three digits.

I just love three digits and so does does Prime 1 and I guess that is why we are both such good mates with KL. Sometimes 3 digits is never enough.

So if people doubt the power of the 3 digit triple 888, just think of your favourite cross dressing tranny breaking hearts and all the rules with my lucky mobile number.

I will be attending this years AGM and will tart myself up nicely, so you can hear great news from the Board and Management while you eyeballs indulge in some of the finest tranny eye candy your filthy retina's will ever see.

Good luck to all Graphite holders and even those holding any cash in those junk stocks TON and SYR...
    Last edited by 1973: 20/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.