What makes Trump supporting Q conspiracy Theorists tick?, page-20

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Standard Qanon style belief system presumptions:
    Globalists are in control of the world."

"If this sort of narrative is your belief system, then you will see the "Globalists" shadow over all the mainstream articles and events that transpire. "

"The Church as a common belief system, previously western civilisation all shared the lens of Christianity as the lens to see the world, now its a fragmented mess of conflicting Tribal belief systems.
    Science is one of the Belief systems that's replaced the Church, Same as Climate Change Church and Vegan Church. Qanon is another church. "

I probably agree with the concepts - but, I think it needs to be clearer - and, clearer than I've got the time to be accurate enough with - but, here's my quick thoughts

by 'belief system' -- in the above - basically what one is talking about is people themselves ---

it's fear of being controlled - by something ---------- it can be anything really.

All the above 'churches' -------- are merely centres of power that wield the power tool - and, that tool can be 'fear of god' - damnation if you don't believe in me - I'll send you to hell to burn forever - even though I love you (defying logic) - ditto any powers or entities using fear for political or power gain or maint. - and, yes, climate change, war, Covid, sex, money - anything can be used

Pure science can also be used by choice of what is studied and what is not - let alone science that's ignored if the findings don't suit the agenda -

the point is - in ALL of it ----

there has to be an agenda -----------

the fact is - there's pretty much always an agenda

the beliefs are not born into people - they are nurtured and nourished

in a nature - we have certain characteristics - like - fear of difference - we ALL have it -

but, it's how we are nurtured that makes the difference

a kitten who grows up with puppies will think it's a dog - and, it will not fear dogs --------- whereas one that doesn't will be quite possibly - even probably very wary of dogs - etc..

when we get things like churches, Qanon, political parties, parents, peers etc etc -

they are merely vehicles which harness those basic characteristics and feed, nourish and enhance them

if those around us fear thunderstorms and we have been with them since we were babies ------------ then, we will almost for certain fear thunderstorms - totally illogically

if we are surrounded with people who love thunderstorms - then, we will be, almost for certain - the opposite

beliefs are formed by our experiences - normally with others

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.