AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I wonder how MNM depth would look if the two large sells were...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I wonder how MNM depth would look if the two large sells were removed next week when the SPP closes?

Come Wednesday next week, MNM will be cashed up for further value adding as was pointed out by Vertigo.

I wonder when we will get confirmation on the 4 LV tenements?
    I wonder when we will get confirmation of those tenements adjacent to HS which could hold more copper/gold?

Best part for me is it nearly June and we should start to get more updates about ALDP/Exergen listing/S7.

Another positive is we should start drilling Coronation in a few weeks?
    Maybe some exploration news for Mt Mulligan?

I am counting the days. I think we all expected a quiet week with some potential for news but the brakes will officially be off come next Wednesday when the SPP closes.

Have a great day MNM'ERS, good things take time. My second favourite stock NEU which I bought in the 2 cents range took years to rerate nicely, unfortunately I sold all my shares a few week ago in the 4's in order to load up more MNM because I still think this is the one to change my life...
    Fact is, even good stocks are hard to time perfectly, you just need patience and hopefully you picked wisely :0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.