PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

what market cap...., page-24

1. 23,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi Fin

apologies if I came across a bit fiesty. Not the intenet and your concerns/questions are of course valid.
    I guess being one of the longest holders of PEK I have seen and read the negative stuff before and simply become a bit jaded (gotta love that one) lol

Best wishes for your LYC play. I like them very much.
    I am not quite all in with PEK but I have few.

The REE's could be outstanding but when coupled with the phosphate we have a massive company maker. The real beauty is that even though these two alone could produce a market cap manay many multiples of where we are now we still have other resources ar Mt Ngualla to explore. Niobium- Tantalum is looking very positive but also zinc is looking worth following up. Is there copper/gold also there? Don't know but we are in the region.
    The above alone will see us with a massive upside.
    The sleeper for me isn't TRP (that would just be a marvelous bonus) the real sleeper is our gold projects. We are in the area in Lake Victoria with the biggest gold producers in the world and we share Imweru with them. Whilst the attention is on Ngualla and rightly so I think you will find that we employed a GEO as Tanz Manager with his focus on the shiny yellow stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.8¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $9.32K 44.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6906 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 7599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.