VYS 5.88% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

what mhm really needs

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I believe MHM is at a very critical stage in its market perception and thus the company development .

Over the lst few months the market price has dropped which is a reflection of the sentiment about the comoany achieving its vision is dropping .

Quite a few people have made a stack of money on paper following the story from the beginning but equally there is a lot of shareholders that have bought stock at hgher levels .

I would of thought , that nearly all shareholders would of expected a gretaer news flow in the last 4 months in respsct to 4 key areas .

1. Geelong

The promise of an annualized $8.6 m profit forecast from the aluminium business was first mentioned almost 12 months ago, despite succesfully commencing this arm of the business there has been delays in the full operational advantage MHM has in this space . Delays with permits, trouble with the indigenous, building of ponds, renewal of permits etc have all been vreasons given for the delays .

2. USA

Despite Australian operations still requiring attention , Ben left Australia to cncentrate on the US opportunity and bring it to market , commencing mid 2011 . The lack of updates has been deafening . As I understand it Ben is almost entirely resident in Tennessee , working on the SSM contract potential , i understand he is not flying around the country on countless other opportuities . If this understanding is correct , what is he doing?

Surely there would be some outcomes to report to the exchange on the developments to date of the countless contact he has had with the company or companies trials , discussions in that time .

3. Silica

This has been in the wings now for a very long period . Shareholders held hope or had expectation that a deal or JV was imminnent on several occasions . A range of different seminars presentations etc , were thought to be the catalyst for news but there has been silence.

4. Alcoa

Again a lot of discussion was mooted about Alcoa coming to meet the MHM directors over the last 6-12 months , but as far as I am aware there has been little reported about this occuring. It does seem definate there is a strong relationship with Alcoa , but surely there must have been further devlopments in this respect that shareholders or the market should be aware of that would give them a better understanding if the current state of play.

I agree complaetely the company has massive potential , but with The stock having fallen quite a bit since it ran up to $1.50 , almost a 33% pull back the market is telling the board it needs news or an update on what is progressinbg well and what is not

There has been a host of roadshows, A US broker report calling $4 , the introduction of UBS and Bell Potter to raise money and awareness for the compay in the last 12 months yet the buyers are few and far between despite the 45c pull back .

The purpose of the summary is to highlight just how many reasons there have been to lose faith in the company and why the masses may have moved away .

I also wish to poit out that if MHM are going to raise money with banks the markets , clients to build their infrastrucure they will need to be able to show an ability to set a time frame and deliever to it

from a traders point of view I have been watching price action more closely over the last few weeks as it got cheaper , and it does appear the stock is dry of sellers around 1.00 , and if it was to fall to 93 and close the gap the chart looks positve for a move up again

However it cannot do that or stay that way forever without news.

Even the most loyal must be anxious about just when news will eventaute , whilst those that have sold may believe that the next lot of news might even be negative , they would still be watching.

All those that attended the road shows in Perth adelaide melboubne may have bought and sold , and moved on , or waiting like I am for a positve confirmation from geelong the US , with Silica or a further cementing of the relationship globally with Alcoa .

If this comes reasobly shortly the loss of confidence will qickly be forgotten as the stock wiull more than likely bounce very quickly

If however the lack of news drags out past 30th June I believe this could be a critical issue for the further development of the companies plans.

Time will tell , but surely my belief is that the last 9 days of June are going to be very important fro whether the companies accelerates quickly or not to the global leader it aspires to be

As I mentioned I hold a very small parcel of shares , and expect to buy more cheaper if the silence contiues .

I am also happy to wait and buy more even if it is at at a slightly higher price (IE the 300k at 1.10 ) woud be nice if the company was to announce a milestone US deal or have the Geelong plant fully operating prior to the end of the month as was indicated .

I hold a few shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 31.5¢ $175.3K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14915 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.