GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Gung..Not sure how you can possibly have a crack at management...

1. 11,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6239
    Gung..

Not sure how you can possibly have a crack at management regarding their investment in Papillon(PIR)?

They utilized capital funds that shareholders have provided to them to buy shares in another gold stock in West Africa (PIR at a period where its SP had been hammered down to levels that they believed was very good value. This investment of approx $13 million will very much support their endeavors to become a gold mining company in West Africa.

The purchase of 16 million shares in PIR currently has led to GRY gaining, on paper, a capital increase of approx $14.3 million, an increase of over %100. Not sure how a explorer can do much better whilst also undertaking exploration, a DFS as well as a supplementary heap leech project.

I do agree with you that any drill results they have good or bad, should very much be supplied to the market in a timely fashion. It is exploration after all, failure is part of the game.

Good for you sharing your point of view, I have more confidence in GRY management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.