URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

I have no idea AverageJoe what i am supposed to do with this...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I have no idea AverageJoe what i am supposed to do with this chart?

Suggest reading Camecos latest Analyst Earnings call, it will explain very clearly the supply (shortage) and demand. Uranium Joe in 2018 was the best performing Commodity +45% and is still 85% from its high ... and today there is a 45% net supply deficit in Urnaium, which in 2018 was only 15%?  The price needs to move to $55 before any supply from producers comes online.   Producers dictate the market.

Suggest read Book Capital Returns by Marathon Asset Management, whom for 40 yrs have been the best Commodity Trading house Globally.  They are investing in Uranium.

The world needs 200m lbs uranium a year and China is building 400 Reactors, so alone will be 220m lbs, so world production moves to 440m lbs, when no-one is producing .... hmmm ... with a current net deficit and demand growing .... how does that get factored into the chart?

Also all the junior producers need Uranium price at $70 before coming online.

Today compared to 2011 when spot was $110, there are more reactors and no supply .... hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.