URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Cameco and the Kazakhs were the ones artificially cutting the...

1. 41,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Cameco and the Kazakhs were the ones artificially cutting the supply. Uranium might be the best performing in % but it came off a low base, uneconomical to ALL Oz producers and still in the same condition even with a 45% increase in the spot prices!

I don’t trust looking at spot chart, no liquidity and contract pricing is jealously guarded. That etf is probably the best gauge of an opaque commodity in the same way as Lit etf.

I was reading about all the new reactors being built or commissioned back in 2015 as the spot went apesheet. The same articles are probably being regurgitated as the early birds punted from 2015. These punters probably never experienced the expo rally in the same manner millinials were led to the crypto slaughter house just like their earlier cousins were sucked out into the dot com era.

This is where I don’t see the proverbial duck quacking. Crashing crude oil is a good indicators that those very high capex plants will get a second contemplations. The are higher priorities and very persuasive competing energy sources that can be rolled out with FAR less risk of meltdowns!

Every year when you have read flashing news on Japanese earthquake, what is your first instinct? Does Fukushima scenario comes flooding back? This crisis was brought about by Jap idiocy and they are paying for it. Let them all glow in the duck. It’s like a Jap walking down the freeway blind folded and believing ALL cars will swerve because he believes in God. Amen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.