FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

morning,good post choo,some are asking what is moving this sp -...

1. 85,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

good post choo,

some are asking what is moving this sp - what is happening in the near future? what do people know that is coming?

Well, I personally think that your chart shows that it is clearly not what is coming but what we now know - even if it took Hartley's to tell some of us.

This sp is responding purely to fundamentals - fundamentals that most of us who follow closely either knew or guessed.

It is clearly obvious that focus is going to get a continual stream of good news - any analyst who is awake and sober (if you can find one) is going to realise this is a good story.

Sure, we will have the odd disappointment - that is mining/exploration/production etc. - that is just business.

But with a rising pog and poking $1m a month on exploration and such good real estate - a rising sp and/or rerating has to happen sooner or later.

With the current interest in fml, of course some who read a little further will find out about TI - and that might make them either buy in or buy a few more than they otherwise would.

Personally I think focus is an investment stock and not a trading stock - I have traded it in the past - but I have changed my strategy quite a while back.

I have said for about what must be a year now - whatever it is/was that kept this sp low - is an absolute gift to investors -- if anyone has missed out on having a reasonable amount of focus in the last year or so - they have only themselves to blame - this has had long term bargain written all over it for ages.

this company is going places - look closely at the fundamentals now - because you won't be able to recognize them as the same company in 5 years. It will look more different then to what it looked 3 years back.

It is interesting that Alan Kohler wrote about nobody except for small investors owing bhp or rio for 15 years or more in australia - every insto is trading them and not long term holding - same deal focus.

Maybe that is exactly why smsf returns are all over institutions ------- maybe people (end users) care more about their returns.

People will one day realise that buy and hold is really the way to wealth - but only in quality companies.

Focus is a keeper - at least whilst we have the management and board we have and are left alone - personally if we had share certificates like the old days - I would put focus in the bank vault - I would not risk it in the bottom drawer - it will be far too valuable in a few years.

How would you be if you bought and held fmg a few years back?

have a great day all

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1016 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.27am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.