What Muslims In Australia REALLY Think Of Australi, page-2

1. 29,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    very interesting article. i have not, from memory, made any comment previoulsy on this matter. i quote from the end of the article, and agree wholeheartedly

"If we have it within our means we should therefore consider moving to a Muslim land whereby we can at least live amongst our brethren and within an Islamic society free from the contamination of the disbelievers."

not only do i agree with the comments, but i think that the government should perhaps help them on their way, as it appears that they do not want to assimilate into our society

i am an atheist )but not a communist), and i agree with karl marx, who said that religion is the opiate of the people.

my parents came from europe (not england) after the war, and assimilated very well into australian life. i suppose it helped because they were from northern european, and white. i however, consider myself to be 100% australian.

if moslems choose to live here, then they should be expected to become australians, and not become muslim enclaves. if we have muslim enclaves, then in the fullness of time, i would expect that australia will increasingly be subject to religous, and racial trouble.

poverty, and isolation, seems to be a requirement for the propogation of religious beliefs. maybe with increasing affluence, the muslims in australia will adopt more concilatory attitudes.

gosh, if only we could get rid of religion all together, then this world would be a better place

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.