bfpan, you said:Desmond,"With regard to the China, I work in...

1. 6,931 Posts.
    bfpan, you said:
    Desmond,

"With regard to the China, I work in Hong Kong and have done so for 13 yrs. I like my colleagues a great deal and hold them in very high regard. "

Did your HK colleagues "not mind the lying cheating and immorality.""

My colleagues do mind a lot and are honest, most of them are Christian, as it happens. However, my student confessed to me "Hong Kong People are tricky".

"Athiest also has soul and conscience, philosophy guide your social behaviour..."
    Atheists must have some kind of conscience, but a soul? I believe they have a soul but I do not think they do. Certanly their philosophy does guide their lives, but I contend that they do not recognize that the prevailaing Christian ethic in the society influences that.

"I think look in, overpopulation, lack of capitalist are bad to economy, while religion free is good to economy.

China: look in, overpopulation , lack of a capitalist, religion free

India: look in, overpopulation, capitalist, religion.

Japan: look out(island country), capitalist, religion free

UK, look out, capitalist, religion.

Japan is better than UK and China is better than India in term of economy."

I am not quite sure what you are getting at here.
    If you really think that Japan is better than the UK then you do not know the UK or Japan. It is not quite religion free, heard of Shinto? The emperor was a God 60 yrs ago, and the Yakuza run some companies. No criminal organizations run UK companies.

And, although China is nominally communist it has the greatest load of capitalists I have seen. And you and I both know that riots and social unrest are a regular occurrence in China, it is just that it is not reported widely.

I'll say this for India, it does have democracy and it works to some extent, and their judicial system also works.

Regards

Desmond

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.