MYX 0.66% $4.60 mayne pharma group limited

Thanks for posting that.It would definitely be interesting to...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thanks for posting that.

It would definitely be interesting to see an expected -$52-$58m loss turned into a $50-$100m profit through Goodwill. IMO unlikely, but... As I've highlighted a number of times; the Nextstellis Goodwill has been too high based on realised sales. They had a small nibble at it at the 1/2Y but again with the soft growth, they should be nibbling a heap more.

As I've previously suggested - it is getting Cash Flow + that's the first hurdle. We need to stop the burn. We burnt $28m in cash in the 1/2Y - sure some once off etc. But it's still cash.

Clearly stating - at $5.36 - I am BULLish on the stock. But as an investor and long time follower - I'm mindful of what the market reacts to. #1 seems to be Nextstellis sales growth and the commentary around it. I.e. 31/8/23 v 26/2/24

MYX need to keep questioning their costs and it is good to see S&M under the microscope on the second last slide in the deck. (As I've previously alluded to) $400m revenue to break even is way too high when their product profit margin is so high. The underlying costs of doing business need to be challenged and the $10m in savings needs to be just the start.

I realise that people here want to hear the news that will help the SP fly, as do I. But if you only have rose colored glasses you can miss the opportunity to make $ as an investor. The last 12 months have been brilliant to those of us who have been burnt by the previous management, but have been realistic about it being a long road back.... It's VERY rare for a stock not to have steps on the way back.

I'II have a look at my notes on the weekend and might post something additional - but as you know from my posts - I'm significantly more conservative with my M2M growth for Nextstellis around 3-4% (i work on growth rate and not #).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6190/6190921-76abb1e37d571d166b57b16d37e87e1e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.