AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

what needs to happen for AEB

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    - progress on the medicinal cannabis side (seems in progress but delay hit the stock hard)
    - progress in hemp biofuel (a huge industry in the making, this should be AEB bread and butter)
    - a decision on the factory building side of the business that seems to be taking a whole lot of time, capital and resources, with a poor return, how much debt to get the first pilot plant going?
    - another Q&A laying down the strategy with the spin off, the algae/ feed business, and the factory building business, where is the strategic focus?
    - a strong Q1 (Q3 calendar) with revenue, offtake agreement on south american cannabis, a news on the hemp fuel side, something leveraging existing partnerships and so on...

I'm in for the long term, but if we keep seeing a lack of strategic direction, and everybody is trying to do everything, then money will better be invested somewhere else.

Personally I believe Q1 will be good.

Hope this helps. I'm very close to buying some more but I need to see a spark - not the whole market like in Jan 18) - a spark that is AEB specific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.