AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Heh heh. How many posts have I made over the last month? Maybe...

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2176
    Heh heh. How many posts have I made over the last month? Maybe one or two before this thread

I wouldn't know what it's like to watch the AEB threads while not taking part in losing money. You seem to think it's more fun. I sort of disagree, but hey, I don't have your experience, so I'll just smile at you

And wow, rearranging letters to make an insult! Gee whiz, you sure got me there! That was just SO clever! The pain, it hurts!

Back to reality, as I've said before, I watch a number of companies, I enjoy analysis, usually I stay quiet but when there's a very obvious situation and no one is talking about it I get the urge to comment. When people abuse me for saying the obvious it gets sort of surreal and I sort of enjoy watching the whole thing. Usually I post from airport gate lounges etc. when I have time to kill (I've been a full time tourist for almost as long as I've been commenting on AEB). Sometimes it's more fun than playing Snake on the phone.

Not sure where you post from or what you're doing, but it's nice you feel so warm and happy about yourself that you want to be nasty to a stranger who tried to warn you and stop you losing money.

Have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.