AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Must take a special type of... well, something to speak hate...

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Must take a special type of... well, something to speak hate against someone you refuse to even see

SNO won't read it, but I started posting about AEB when the price was still around the highs, so I obviously never took a loss on it. Around the highs I first started discussing it from a 'I'm just checking it out and interested in discussing/learning' point of view, which quickly lead me to deduce it was clearly going to crash, which I politely stated, which immediately brought masses of abuse (but SorryNotOz is correct about one thing; most people who abuse others unprovoked are doing it from some position of pain/trauma/insecurity), which yeah, at times as lead me to think it's funny. SNO seems to be suffering from a nasty case of projecting.

As I've described many times before, I enjoy watching companies, and I think it's interesting and valuable to watch a reasonable spectrum of companies from good to bad, and to observe holders and their reactions in that spectrum of companies. Learn what to do from the good ones and what not to do from the bad ones. Watching companies you know are bad can help identify and avoid other bad ones, andlet you focus on good ones. And I suppose I've probably learned how to listen and take advice by watching people here incapable of doing so, who abuse anyone with a view they don't like, and I take interest in the ones who do have an open mind and admit their mistake along the way. A common problem investors have is to be unable to admit when they've made a mistake even after they subconsciously know it, and they stubbornly remain in denial rather than selling. Very common, years ago I've made that mistake, and watching AEB has probably been a big part of the reason I haven't done so for quite some years now, so, thanks.

And, the people who have thanked me for my input and sold out before losing even more, make me think I've done some good.

Oh, and canplan, I don't think my phone even has Snake on it. You missed the point, but it's probably not the most important thing you should be trying to understand.

Seriously, the reason you're upset at me is really because you've lost money on AEB, and you take it out on me because I predicted it would happen. This is a common form of mild insanity. Do with that whatever you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.