BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

what needs to occur for this to appreciate in value, page-30

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    they gave out a 50% divi on Haley’s so that should be a good guideline of what BCN will do in the future.
    I don't agree.
    Beacon is a significantly different company from the company that paid a dividend on the Haley profits.
    From its Jaurdi project(s) it is now in a serious cash generating mode which can be projected to generate pre tax cash flow of $100m+ over the next 3 years.
    But the company as stated an ambition to achieve [ attributable- my words not theirs] production of 1million ounzes over the next 10 years.
    This is the company's BHAG. A term used in the technology industry : the big hairy audacious goal.
    And moreover the recently announced dividend policy is contingent on 'No project acquisition is planned'
    Is it likely that a project acquisition will be planned and/or executed before March 2021?. I suggest it is a 10 to 1 on bet that an acquisition which brings the focus on the BHAG will diminish the quantum of any dividend.
    Another pointer to the primacy of the BHAG is this:
    Note 2: The Board is reviewing options in relation to consolidation of shares
    Why?
    The BHAG is complicated by the present penny status of the listed stock. The BHAG requires a higher market cap and that requires the support of fresh stockbrokers and professional investors .
    Why did those 2 directors depart ?. They don't endorse the BHAG maybe??
    Lastly, I'll be satisfied with a a dividend that competes with bank deposit rates : 0.5%pa = 0.2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $55.65K 2.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 562365 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 229630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.