AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

what news are we expecting next, page-17

1. 1,980 Posts.
    Just got off the phone with Dean..
    The OS trip was very well recieved especially in the US and canada(better than expected in fact)In Toronto alone there are 8 or 9 potential customers, with the offtakes coming to light over the next month or two..Wheat and Corn planting will go ahead in the US,Canada and here in the next month or two..with that better than expected interest in Toronto MAK are looking at a dual-listing scenario on the TSX..their AG feedback from the OS trip is that the AG market has turned.. RP is in a trading range of 150-200US per tonne, if it got near 100US per tonne then they may have some concern but strongly beleive it would be a very short term price..Wonorah is their 98.5% baby..i didnt ask about BON..i did ask about the current SP pricing and he strongly beleives we are heavily undervalued and the SP fluctuations are only daytrades but really couldnt go into too much detail on that(No Director has bought or sold since the last batch 6 weeks ago)..
    In all a pretty approachable fella willing to chat to anyone with any concerns/questions about MAK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.