AEE 0.00% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

What News are we Expecting?, page-21

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I found where I heard him predict late 2018 to early 2019. Although I must say that it is a bit late on the DFS and that would definitely slowdown getting into production.

and taken from a 2017 announcement:

"Commenting on the outcome, Peter Reeve, Aura Energy's Executive Chairman, said “Aura has continued to work at improving the financial outcomes of the Tiris Project and this reduction in operating cost will have a significant impact on project cashflow. It will also positively impact the approval threshold required for the project given current uranium prices. The technical team is diligent and experienced and this breakthrough is testament to the team’swork. The Tiris Project has many natural attributes including shallow mining, beneficiation and a low development capital. Incorporating this new optimised reagent usage in the study to lower the operating cost below US$20 per pound uranium now makes the Tiris Uranium Project one of the most compelling uranium development projects in the world”."

This statement makes it believable that production after the DFS is released, will be fast tracked.

c'mon DFS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $58.78K 435.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31656 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 161934 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.