VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

what news , page-17

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Bizzo - I certainly took note of the postings that raised concerns about the grades and other issues however, by December the problems seemed to have been potentially overcome. With gold mining it can be a fine line between success and failure particularly when shortages in working capital during the expensive ramp-up (to positive cash flow) phase hinder the ultimate viability.

I also took note of a personal communication from TG in November that problems with underground access had been overcome, grades were now matching feasibility and stockpiles were increasing! Add to this the December performance and strong gold price, perhaps, the warnings were seen to have been unsubstantiated.

Postings which are critical of operations are very important to this forum however many times you never know who to believe and whether they are factual or just irresponsible gossip or even mischievous. Insider trading rules somewhat inhibit the flow of good information from the "coal face" so "bar talk" becomes the main source and perhaps lacks true credibility.

Bizzo I appreciate that you have some sympathy towards those that have been caught in this collapse. I can only reiterate that this shows how important it is for posters to back up negative and positive statements with factual arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.