CHM 10.0% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

cpg - "2 cents" - good price for something that has less than...

1. 709 Posts.
    cpg - "2 cents" - good price for something that has less than 0.1c asset backing

"Welcome to hell." - much to the disappointment of MMX, CHM is still in the land of the living.

"Strange this co-insides with that new court ordered payment. Maybe someone knows something.!!!" - only the judge on the day will have the inside knowledge.

'Do you have the cash !!!" - the parties behind funding the relisting of CHM have sufficient funds to provide a line of credit to enable CHM to have its day/s in court.

"I wouldnt bet on it. I would say CHM will be wound up and you will do your dough and a nice little settlement will find its way to a nice little swiss bank account." - if it was simply that the colourful characters of Grimaldi, Barnes, Braysich and Verhaggen involved anything would be possible BUT we have some serious legal teams in front of the Federal Court so this is going to be very public ego trip.

"How many shares in CHM. How many billion." - about 1.1 billion shares and 400M options so those involved in the relisting (200M shares and 450M options)if they can get an outcome that simply gets CHM to 20c they can expect to pocket over $100M for their $2M. Worth a punt and putting a few more dollars in the kitty?

"What suckers." - this is a high risk play with no fall back position and hopefully all CHM shareholders can survive an unfavourable outcome if we have been dealt a dud hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $50.54K 2.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1265979 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.