GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Personally I'm comfortable with the effort and legitimacy...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Personally I'm comfortable with the effort and legitimacy of the board, can't say the same for others in my portfolio. Just wanted to flag the numbers behind the Cobalt project that I don't believe have been called out. I'm hoping I'm not doing the project a disservice in doing so! I'd rather call it how it is, and I'm still happy to hold here. Keen to seek others views and maybe I've missed something...

The project is economic at $61k cobalt and $17,850 Nickel according to PFS. We are now at $51k and $19,200 respectively.

With this in mind, I would like to hope we are well placed to strike, as the cobalt works towards that number. I think further promotion and communication around the plan and positioning is due!

One thing I couldn't see in the PFS is the $AUD v $US assumptions. With recent rises in our dollar, we are looking at $1.26 AU for the US dollar v $1.53 at the time the PFS.

Keen to hear thoughts, particular around the currency impacts.

to recap, I'm happy with holding but will be unhappy if anyone is sitting on their hands waiting for the price. We need to have as many ducks in a row as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.