GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Just ask Japan about raising interest rates ;)[ATTACH] Hey I'm...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Just ask Japan about raising interest rates _20210301_173956.JPG
    Hey I'm no economist but in my opinion, if you aren't stimulating your economy, with a 3% interest rate, then it has big problems..

Once you go beyond that, you're not coming back. Countries build up so much debt, at both a government and personal level, that raising interest rates becomes an impossibility.

All the Central banks have then, are strong words.

Gold and Silver's 5000 year history as money, versus unbacked Fiat currency of around 50 years..

"China is the undisputed world leader in Bitcoin mining. Chinese mining pools control more than 60% of the Bitcoin network's collective hashrate. Not only does China manufacture most of the world's mining equipment, but massive mining farms are located there to take advantage of extremely cheap electricity prices."8 Jan 2021

Ya reckon China is mining all this bitcoin and saving it up in their big fat wallet? China's not that stupid.
    They want to have the next reserve currency and I'll bet that Bitcoin, won't be in their basket of commodities backing it..

Cobalt and gold (when it's unshackled) will continue to inflate, as will all commodities priced in fiat.

My opinions only.
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 01/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.