GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

I think the next steps in the recent announcement is as good a...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I think the next steps in the recent announcement is as good a guide or insight as any (and the shared post was great). On face value, the confirmation of a decision to mine the low hanging fruit seems delayed or overdue. My understanding was that the decision was not reliant upon the recent results (or future/further results). That was probably naive of me but was just how I interpreted the situation. Now I feel like that decision hangs on further good drill results from the "New zone", which they are bullish about. Overall I would think there is plenty to like about BAR right now. Why the market hasn't reacted accordingly is anyone's guess. I have been holding for a while and was hoping for a spike when results came in of course. Seems like I'll have to be more patient, and that's ok. Cobalt price improving can only help. This stock is probably much more attractive then when I got in, and it's much cheaper now... still got a good feeling, and some new news about a bigger resource with awesome grades coupled with a cobalt kicker surely makes for multiple bags!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.