LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

What Next for LPD?

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    @In4apenny it's a shame to lose you from here, but I completely understand your perspective. I have been thinking along similar lines myself. Even the ignore button can only do so much good.

If you'd like to stay in touch, drop me a line. sharpeyinvest at gmail dot com

Thanks for all your efforts
  2. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I very rarely post here, but read a lot. Is a new thread necessary to shout down contrary opinions? Whether or not someone is a holder or non holder, if it's valid arguments that are being put forward (and on a cash availability, lithium sector sentiment and number of shares basis these seem like important factors to keep in the back of anyone's mind) why are we trying to ignore and just blindly post about the potential positives. It seems counterintuitive, and for those that are new, painting some rose coloured picture of where we will be and angrily swiping away any legitimate questions or concerns, that could result in a lot of people in hot water. Back and forth is how we will get the most out of any forum, and I love reading anything that challenges my own thought proces., for the same reason we should not result to petty name calling, and counter arguments with other solid arguments. Just my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.