PFT 20.7% 3.5¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Hi @Key Sole @jostaceyThought I would do some analysis on PFT to...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @Key Sole @jostacey
    Thought I would do some analysis on PFT to see where I went wrong. You are a top TA guy so thought I would share. Maybe you could let me know if I have gone wrong somewhere. Been doing much reading especially short term TA and Volume Price Analysis. I am tending towards looking at weekly charts for the bigger picture before drilling down to the daily and hourly. I realise PFT has not been trading long.
    These are my opinions only and could very well be wrong.

Starting 13 July first 3 bars rising price, rising volume. Next 3 bars rapidly rising price with rising volume.
    3 White Soldiers. Merging the 3 bars, we have a dominant white bar with confirming large volume.
    24 Aug Hanging Man, leading to obligatory pullback on lower volume.
    7 Sep Spinning Top, average volume.
    14 Sep large spread bar closing almost at the highs, strong.
    21 Sep smaller spread with confirming volume.
    28 Sep small spread with huge volume. First danger sign. Although buyers pushed the price higher, sellers managed to bring it down closer to its low by end of week, so plenty of profit takers.
    5 Oct almost spinning top with confirming lower volume.
    12 Oct solid spread with confirming volume.
    19 Oct Dark Cloud Cover with confirming volume. Merging these two bars we have a Shooting Star, a definite danger signal.
    26 Oct solid spread with confirming volume. Merging these two bars, we have a dominant bar with a tiny lower wick and confirming volume.
    Unfortunately, it has been all down hill from there with no week giving us a reversal signal. 21 Dec could, at a stretch, have been seen as a Piercing Pattern but there was no volume and no follow up confirmation.
    IMO the closest we have come is now, with an indecision Spinning Top at the current bottom of trend and slightly improving volume. Needs confirmation.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2881/2881615-fe6e9e350b65bcfd6f7de0a55ff5b133.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.006(20.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.273M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $966 28.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114263 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 4360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.