QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

What next for Quintis Growers, page-14

1. 73 Posts.
    The current Responsible Entity (RE), Sandalwood Properties P/L has totally mismanaged the trees and has continually given out false information regarding the growing performance. Heartwood per tree was stated as 30kg/tree on maturity as per their PDS....the latest harvest is 6.8 kg/tree! I would sack them just on this result, but they kept talking it up, recently they dropped it back to 22.5 kg/tree, still over the odds! Speaking of "odd", in recent years they have quietly stopped disclosing the oil content of the heartwood logs! The oil content is the most crucial aspect of the sandalwood tree. I wonder why?
    The PDS issued for the projects notes that fertilizer will not be applied to the treelots! I can't imagine why except for costs. I don't know anything about the forestry management of these trees, but one would think fertilizer would help, especially with only a 52% tree survival rate for the latest harvested TFS 2002.
    The recent harvest for growers has seen heartwood logs go missing, poor marketing and a lack of market!
    There has been a total lack of truth, conflict of interest, and poor management all along.......it is time to replace this incompetent RE!
    Last edited by Kevvy123: 27/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.