QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

What next for Quintis Growers, page-88

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    u rage and rage , damning all ,impugning all , despising all, except those u now believe will save your trees to whom you say nothing bad about and ignore culpability with and here we are only a few months into a recap overshadowed by the co-op and the resulting devaluing in a critical way of the coy and its attractiveness and u r complaining about the inevitable result . The process was never given a chance. U r not a shareholder I note so your only concern is your trees so the extreme loss suffered by shareholders and why this was the case and what could be done to give the coy a maximum chance of a recap is superfluous to u. Weren't your new great big hope leaders part of a common goal with the COY? That argument sounded lame. . I am out of here for good now find comments like yours difficult to digest given my circumstances. Nothing more to say or do except wipe out the tens of thousands of shares and get on with life.

As a taxpayer I am appalled this project got ATO approval for SOME GROWERS . Namely those who got loans cashed up plus got options etc the round robin people. Do you know who they were?
    Last edited by Marla: 21/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.