QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

What next for Quintis Growers, page-95

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    who is to blame for the collapse of TFS?

Well lets start with when it had a small commited shareholder base with little debt, it was fine. Then in May 14' it made a placement to institutional investors (hey, this is the super funds, run by banks, unions and AMP) and the short selling started to immediately take off.

I did a correlation co-efficient on share price and level of short selling from May 14' to Dec 17'. Outcome, something like 0.70, or to put it another way, 70% of the price movement was caused by institutions lending shares to be shorted. I sold immediately @ $1.63 in Feb 17'

Now why would a superfund lend your property to destroy the value of your company? Because the premium is collected by the operator of the superfund. Yes they recieve the monies from loaning your property to destroy your wealth.

And what is the good character of these operators?
    - unions making death threats and intimidating people/ taking bribes. Doing EBA's cutting your take home pay
    - banks charging people for advice not given, money laundering
    - AMP, lying to ASIC, malfeasance and unconscionable conduct

You want to blame someone spread the love round, because the royal commission hasn't got yet to superannuation. Frank Wilson is not blame free, but at least he "coulda been a contender" and our leaders of financial services looked the other way, while adding to the $30 billion they siphon from our pension honey pot every year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.