QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

What next for Quintis Growers, page-98

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

I feel your anger and grief Kevvy . I bought up two kids as an only parent forgoing luxuries as I tried to set myself up for retirement knowing people in my situation get left behind. I left work five years ago to look after an adult son who had a car accident and have not been able to get back into the workforce since selling my family home and downsizing and living on the difference. Sadly my own health diagnosis is not good but I hope for a reasonable ten years and this was my last hope for making things easier.

If I had known about options, the way the coy had been spending etc I would not have invested . I was blissfully unaware . Self blame is part of the torture as well the why oh why did I put in so much.

I invested in two sandalwood MIS ventures in the nineties that went under. I had three year old trees and got my money back at least , better than getting nothing back which happened with FEA with whom I had fully grown oak trees, fully paid with high management lease yearly costs as well. From that experience and some confirmation by some others . I am confident I will get something probably around the same amount as the 2002 harvest disaster. At least that is something.

Look after yourself as no financial loss is worth losing your health. During the late nineties senate inquiries into the massive ongoing MIS failures, several suicides, serious cancers etc by investors suffering loss were part of the outrage . The fact its happening all over again is an indictment on the system. Its appalling that we have to be told truths by a shorter .

Thanks for sharing your story, which prompted this response. I think its a good thing that people know fully the serious devastating affects this has on small investors and how it destroys your life in so many ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.