AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

What next? I have tried to look for clues

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I just did some research to see if I missed anything regarding MCO and Norton:

14 AUGUST 2015

“Mantle has conditionally agreed terms to be issued a convertible note in Morning Star Gold NL (MCO) that upon the full conversion
    of which Mantle will be issued such number of shares in MCO which equals a 95% shareholding interest in the expanded issued
    share capital of MCO. The consideration for the convertible note is a cash payment of $750,000. Under the transaction, Mantle
    will also have obligations to pay or procure MCO to pay a further $3.0 million in staged payments over the next 1 ½ years to the
    secured creditor of MCO.”
    “Assuming MCO shareholders approve the issue, Mantle will then pay or procure MCO to pay the following amounts to the
    secured creditor;
    (i) $1 million Tranche 2 payment on or before 28 February 2016 (this payment is guaranteed by Mantle from the time
    of the passing of the shareholder resolutions referred to above);
    (ii) $1 million Tranche 3 payment on or before 31 August 2016; and
    (iii) $1 million Tranche 4 payment on or before 28 February 2017.”

Now these points are interesting IMO:
    .” The consideration for the convertible note is a cash payment of $750,000”
    Assuming MCO shareholders approve the issue, Mantle will then pay or procure MCO to pay the following amounts to the
    secured creditor;
    (i) $1 million Tranche 2 payment on or before 28 February 2016 (this payment is guaranteed by Mantle from the time
    of the passing of the shareholder resolutions referred to above

SO: Seems to me that MNM had to SECURE a minimum of $750 K PLUS 1 Million to secure the MCO deal???????
    That accounts for more than half of the 2.5 Million Placed in the last announcement????
    I recall 2/3 being based on the MCO deal going through????????
    So: Seems MNM needed to get some quick cash to secure MCO which they did-GREAT NEWS

THIS IS WHAT INTERESTS ME ATM:

Mantle are currently reviewing the merits of recapitalising MCO and seeking reinstatement of MCO shares to trading on ASX or
    carrying MCO as a 95% held subsidiary of the Company or a combination of the two strategies
    in order to bring the Morning Star
    mine back into production and are in discussion with ASX on the issue.

I ASSUME this is the NEXT STEP after getting MCO deal sorted?????????? I assume they have a plan??????

I know IK said that we could used the cash flow from Norton to help fund MCO but this seems a bit weird IMO- IF I was the MD I would use the extra cash flow from Norton to expand/Increase Production and continue DRILLING?????????
    I wonder if we can expect more news about MCO as soon as the deal is concluded?????

Dyor- I have the day off and just trying to look through the fine details to try see what to expect….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.