RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

what next lol, page-7

1. 227 Posts.
    ghost, ghost, ghost

why hasn't the JV been signed,,,,is that a trick question? according to rupert its because SOPH is away from her desk, but perhaps canmex is not in a position to sign, but in your mind the only position you care about is your continuing long term hold with your plumbers portfolio which is larger than most here.

why not call canmex to ask WHY the JV has been signed, it would be more intelligent to ask them rather than ask the HC crew.

and to make a statement such as "It is so tedious when some think they are better than others , dont you think ?" when it is you that seems to be the juror throwing stones, I recall reading how you commented on how your portfolio is larger and held longer than many here, nice to stroke your own ego isnt it. tell me since your plumber has such a large portfolio, why does he continue to be your plumber and why does he continue to get paid to remove sh_it, unless of course you really believe that most here have the budget of a second grade school child, and if thats the case then time for you to line up for more IQ points because you seriously lack some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.