TLS 0.83% $3.64 telstra group limited

Hi Logotitus,My view on Telstra is this, it might not be the...

1. 111 Posts.
    Hi Logotitus,

My view on Telstra is this, it might not be the right view as the market is full of opinions and I am just one.
    Yes you have a cash cow in TLS.........so what. Shareholders are looking for where the next growth spurt that is going to happen in TLS. Good ole Ziggy has promised the market I believe it was 4-6% (not sure). The market is wondering where this growth is coming from, I am sure that even Ziggy is wondering this now. From all forecasts Telstra is only going to grow by about 1% over the next year or so. Nothing to jump up and down about is it. In the meantime you have lots of mum and dad investors who are pretty pi**ed off at buying Telstra 2 at way above what the share price is now. You have a fractious board, who is having less and less confidence in Ziggy. You have blood letting in the fact that Mansfield was basically pushed from the board (one of Ziggys allies) and you have the market screaming for Ziggys head. All in all, Telstra is where it should be..........the market is speaking. See the way Telstra reacted when Mansfield left.........when Ziggy goes Telstra will go up again.

Jukes__

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.64
Change
0.030(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.65 $3.60 $42.52M 11.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 151001 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 891487 138
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.