VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

what next?

1. 942 Posts.
    Morning all long suffering VILains.
    Just got to thinking. Did the management have any other options but to do a CR with SIs? This way they didn't have to go through the long process of a CR with the shareholders and thus they got the necessary funds to move ahead with FP and SD now. It really is crunch time as far as that goes as the SD well testing is this month (according to the ADX preso).
    Can anyone with a better head for finances than me give any indication as to whether they would have had enhough ready cash to cover SD without this CR?
    I presume that they were counting on Lyons Pt to be a winner to get the money for the other projects.
    So what happens now? I really can't see any problem with the sp getting to 1c BUT with another 240 million shares at 0.4c to be sold along the way it could be slow going. That is now my biggest concern.

NB I have changes my sentiment recently from hold to LT buy as I do have doubts as to the speed of the sp's recovery but believe that SD and FP will be in the money eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.