SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

what next, page-53

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Colonel B Ron.

You don't have to read my posts, put me on ignore.

I only post Facts or My Opinion. If what I post is not true prove it, post what you believe to be the truth. Come on post what you believe I am telling lies about. Prove me wrong.
    I post what I know is the truth and what I believe to be the truth. If I am wrong, prove it, I will gladly admit I have got it wrong or made a mistake.
    I am posting about SDL, not about future iron ore prices, not about my opinion on future SDL share prices, not about my opinion about others Holding, Selling or Buying SDL Shares, why SDL will not get funding because I believe SDL will get funding, why should I agree with people who say they wont get funding. I don't believe in their views.

What I post to do with BHP, RIO, FMG and so on is truly what I believe.
    I have done many years of Research on the likes of BHP, RIO, VALE, MMX of Brazil, FMG, AGO, BRM, IOH, Hancock Mining, FerrAus before AGO took them over, FMS, Aquila, Research on The Pilbara Rail Systems, and Ports in The Pilbara, Glencore, Core Mining, EQX, ArcelorMittal and others in The Pilbara and overseas. Other Future and Producing Iron Ore companies in different parts of Africa.
    I have had face to face talks and many talks on the phone and through emails with CEO'S and other staff of SDL, NRX and BRM before they were taken over

I have done years of Research on Cameroon, **on, The Congo Republic, Guinea to do with Future Road Systems, Hydro Electric Schemes, Future Rail Infrastructure, Sea Ports in Guinea, Cameroon, **on and The Congo Republic, Environmental Research on the above Countries, Different Mineral Mining rights in place, Other Minerals found in these Countries, What other Minerals are known to be on SDL's Tenements and other Research on them.
    What I post about other iron ore Markets for SDL in Europe, Eastern States of America, Russia, The Arab States and Most of Africa is the Truth. I am not making it up.

So put me on ignore if you don't like reading my posts. Other wise prove I am wrong.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.