SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

what next, page-67

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Westy, LOL - very few "facts" really are. Most west African producers that claimed all in production cost forecasts of below $20/t have not delivered (think African Iron, London Mining, etc). What SDL plan to accomplish is not "fact" purely speculative plans. I, for one, hope they succeed, but please dont dress up "gonna" with fact.

Incentive pricing will always be that: an incentive. As an example, the Francis Ck IO mine in the NT has been in operation 3 times over its history and, I believe, will be again. There are other numerous examples both in Australia and around the world. These are real "facts" not opinion, not made up.

I have no trouble with your enthusiasm for SDL - I hold also - but please, please do not blame other players (RIO, BHP, Vale, FMG, Hancock, Assmag, NMDC, etc - how many baddies are there?) for increasing production. If you bothered to look elsewhere, instead of being so parochial, you'd see production increases are a world wide phenominum. Whilst Australia commands a good portion of seaborne IO trade, its not all, by a long shot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.