TOE 10.3% 26.0¢ toro energy limited

Hey Jacob, you're probably in a similar boat to me then.. as a...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Jacob, you're probably in a similar boat to me then.. as a recent buyer.

It's getting a bit off topic in this thread already haha.. back to your question though, honestly, I definitely don't feel confident enough to give you a decent answer.

You're right in that generally the spot price of U308 needs to go up. TOE have made reference to this in many of their announcements, saying they're waiting for the industry to recover and whatnot. But I don't think they're really 'waiting' because there's still a bit TOE have to do yet, they are working on it.

I see you've read the announcements on the CEO forum and talks with India. There's a lot of political wheeling and dealing that is going to be required in order to strike up good contracts for selling Uranium, its not as easy as just waiting til the price recovers, TOE will need to have contracts in place to sell the Uranium before they dig it up, they'll need even more money to fund the initial construction (is that right?). I think relationships which lead to contracts could very well be built though these sorts of .. things. Essentially, TOE will have to build up some good relationships to get other parties interested in their produce (lol).

All the government sign offs are done for the mine yeah, I think, except maybe the ESD, was that fully signed sealed and delivered? I have to retrace announcements and reports to refresh my memory when it comes to these things. From what I remember, the latest version of the ESD was only closed to public comment a few months ago, and I don't think anything has been reported on that since.

There's also a definitive feasibility study which I think is being worked on .. they will need this to be complete in order to gain contracts to sell the Uranium as this will really provide the final answers to whether or not more study needs doing first, if the mine is truly worth pursuing, and whether or not it can be advanced to design and construction (which is what we all want!).

There's plenty of smart people here who'll know this stuff way way better than me.. hopefully someone can give you a better answer, but hopefully mine helps still have fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $103.0K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55050 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 54999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.