MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

I am not sure about crap case. Based on SOC it appears that the...

1. 260 Posts.
    I am not sure about crap case. Based on SOC it appears that the co-defendents either as directors or as claimed effectively acting as directors of CHM used their position to gain an advantage for Nicu (now MMX) and themselves.

It appears that about 30 to 40% of the consideration paid for iron ore assets came from cash and shares issued in CHM and sold by Nicu.

As I have disclosed previously I have through trading ended with a free carry in CHM so I only have upside.

I think MMX will be in a very difficult position "if" CHM can show they are in this for the long haul. I beleive some form of settlement will occur.

Directors of MMX should not have made the "without foundation" statement as they may have been relying on a paper trail created by the co-defendents which may be proved to be as dodgy as the co-defendents appear to be.

As to the question on MFS no I am not a shareholder but would like to see shareholders in MFS left with something rather than a fire sale and feast for lawyers and consultants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.