MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

I wouldn't get too excited if they do take up the options,...

1. 164 Posts.
    I wouldn't get too excited if they do take up the options, because all CHM holders should prepare themselves for one cold hard certainty.

Win lose or draw, AH will get their pound of flesh. If the case looks like going belly up for them, rest assured that they'll be in a position to cash out long before any CHM shareholders do.

CHM have a track record, just do a bit of research and see for yourselves how they treated their shareholders the last time they went belly up. By the way, it wasn't the MMX deal which made them go under, so read up on it.

The company went bust, and instead of protecting their shareholders interests, the company gave them sweet zero, and surprise surprise Mr Koh bought the insolvent company for a song and refloated it. The shareholders got nothing, made several complaints to ASIC, and they being the toothless tigers that they are, did nothing.

Funny how things swing in roundabouts, here they are again with nothing but a court case to their name, only this time they get an ex-chairman of ASIC to represent them in court.

Very clever indeed some might say, but would I entrust my cash to these people ? Not a chance in hell, but then again I'm not a gambler...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.