MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

It would be interesting to know if Mitsubishi included an out...

1. 260 Posts.
    It would be interesting to know if Mitsubishi included an out clause in the deal if case is found to have foundation.

Ring and ask MMX if this clause is included but I am sure they would hide behind commercial confidentiality. Implications are huge as MMX will be handing back $150 million some of which is already spent if case is proved to have foundation.

If and I know its not what MMX supporters want to contemplate the SOC is true and Nicu and co-denfendents did use their position to gain a benefit at the cost of CHM is that or was that ethical.

Case seems fairly simple to me but I like to try and keep things simple.

Did they take money from CHM to help pay for assets ?
    Did CHM shares end up in Nicu that were sold and cash used to help acquire assets ?
    If so does Nicu have valid commercial reasons why these transactions occurred ?

If not they are in a lot of trouble.

Paper trail would not be that long.

MMX supporters attack us for putting faith in AH. MMX supporters faith is in Mitsubishi and them having dug into paper trail created by co-defendents.

Big corporations do get things wrong. If I posted comments about some of our financial services wonderboys 12 months ago suggesting hwo wrong they were getting it I would have been howled down.

Of course CHM can lose and investment will be worth zip. Its a punt but given background of co-defendents I think that some dodgy things happened that were not expected to come to light.

CHM holders are taking a punt with limited downside.

MMX due to statements made by chairman have now bet the farm.

And Evensteven in relation to your wonderful Freehills does the advice and structuring work done in relation to Westpoint promissory notes appear anywhere on their resume.
    No they will keep that quiet but they defended Norm and Richard and helped keep that ponsy scheme alive to the detriment of about 400 million of mums and dads money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.