PSC 3.85% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

What next, page-21

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    Payment date is on Thursday the 4th of August next week (this is the very latest information - there was a delay due to late feedback/ruling from the ATO that needed to be incorporated):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4538/4538206-67b8d1786d87415d40d9b5379f0644d2.jpg

Congrats to all the holders who have done well out of this. Majority of Lithium stocks look set to start moving up again with a number of them having just completed expanding flat or zig zag corrections down to the 61.8% fib level (they don't call it the golden ratio for nothing). They might find it hard to swim against the tide of the market so the S&P 500 and All Ords needs to be supportive for substantial progress (you would think). However, given that the Lithium price has barely moved down, unlike everything else, I think at some point Lithium stocks may disconnect from the overall market (or at least lead the market out of the bottom) - assuming the Lithium price continues at these nose bleed levels.

The table below sorts the Lithium stocks based on a fully diluted PE valuation. Fully diluted meaning that all options and performance shares are assumed to be issued, and additional shares are assumed to be issued at the current SP (which is more conservative than what the reality should be) to raise the funding required for capex. A value of 10% in the "% of PE (Diluted)" means that the current share price is 10% of what it should be once the project is in production (based on the valuation methodology) even after taking into account the dilution required to fund the capex component. Take note of the "Product Pricing" column as some studies are based on higher, more aggressive pricing. I have left the PSC valuations in there for comparison purposes but it is obviously less relevant now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4538/4538161-e70c61a7d1d0d1931ce5f43c7a4cd7b7.jpg
    Note: The above is just a guide for what's out there. I'm sure its not perfect but may serve as a reasonable starting point for further analysis/research.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do with your capital/dividend return. There are plenty of great options in the market right now (not just Lithium).

ALL IMO DYOR.
    Last edited by HOOPZ: 27/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.