PSC 2.15% 9.5¢ prospect resources limited

What next, page-52

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    Negative as per posts Post #:58690418, Post #:58693274

I am however a supporter of the company and what they achieved, despite all the vitriol turned out to be one of the best ROI in the lithium space whilst many others faltered in prevailing market conditions. A classic case of hindsight being a perfect science only needed a few months more to show that things can change for better or worse.

I was tempted to rebuy at 7c when it listed as that seemed like a good RvR given the cash position. Though at the time i didn't have the spare capital to warrant even doing so. Of course hindsight would show that would have been a good choice but that's the game you miss some opportunities.

my personal view here is i'd either like to see
    a) like to see more about the prospectivity of the current tenements and the strategy moving forward. i.e. drill results
    b) new tenement/project acquired

The cash means they're pretty much comfy for a long time and RvR is fairly good but me personally i'll need more info to re-join as an investor and is generally why i don't invest in greenfields exploration in general so that may mean paying more after step-aside results come back.

Glad to see so many done quite well here and hope the team does it again. If the risk vs reward drops into my range again and i've got cash to spare would definitely be interested - still speak with the team occasionally to see how they're doing and vice versa that was both as a holder (with them aware my general sentiment) and as a non-holder

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.