PSC 3.13% 15.5¢ prospect resources limited

" Now it makes sense why people were selling before ex...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    " Now it makes sense why people were selling before ex date".

That was exactly what I have done !
    But I don't have Australian tax rules to consider, I'm a german citizen and maybe german tax law is different from yours. I sold down in different tranches from 97c until 99.5c, not all at the highest price before the ex date. But I'm not unhappy thereoff.
    German taxman keeps always 25 % tax from dividends. To avoid this I had to sell before that date. But there is another tax rule in Germany: If you have losses or carryforward losses from other stocks, you can offset these against gains from other shares.
    So, that was exactly what I have done with PSC !
    My different parcels buying in were from 15c until 30c, so I was happy with those gains.

The only thing I regret was that I couldn't reenter my mental buy-limit for PSC on ex-day with 5-6c, because the low end was 6.5c.
    But I will keep a close eye on the sp of PSC to reenter the boat, I promise.
    I just don't know the exact time for this, but the prospects in zimbabwe still look promising to me, be it in lithium, nickel or elsewhere, you know sneaky.png

So all fellow shareholders, don't worry when taxman annoys you, hold tight, our future will again be bright, imho.
    Have all a nice weekend and greetings from Germany!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $74.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $29.77K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58127 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 128920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.