EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I'm speaking from first hand experience interacting with THC /...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I'm speaking from first hand experience interacting with THC / Epsilon. Yes they offered stock as part payment, my company said no. Yes they still ended up owing us money they Neve paid. I agree most companies will fail, even the ones who showed initial promise. It certainly is made more likely by the incompetents and dreamers who seem to be attracted to the sector. I didn't fall into any trap I've never invested in a cannabis stock despite working in the area since 2018. Traditional Pharma has little interest as what matter is IP and there is precious little in the space of any real value. If you look at who makes money it is Jazz with Epidiolex which of course they bought. Tilray is a -90% shareholder return over the past decade and even if they don't go bust they aren't somewhere to invest. The most likely outcomes is that Pharma grade cannabis will become a niche product in some specific areas as more data will show that its efficacy in controlled studies is nowhere near as impressive as the sum of all anecdotes seems to suggest at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.