LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

what nick has to say on sky - switzer, page-10

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    BTW I can't remember who posted (when NC sold some of his shares recently) that NC wanted to sell out cheap to the Chinese like it was no "big deal" when that poster forgets the tight spot NC and LYC were in at the time with their backs to the wall......with funding having dried up as a result of the GFC.

What you say vvg26 (as shown above) is so very true. However there appeared to be no consideration given to raising the necessary funds through Lynas shareholders and sophisticated investors until intense lobbying from many of those still holding and posting on HC (they know who they are).
    Why sell out to the Chinese when the money was available right here in good ol Aus? This was a bone of contention and the reason for so much angst from shareholders.
    GL all holders, the whole market esp. mining sector is down at the moment but LYC should be fairing much better than it is with the REE prices pushing ever higher ( I know there is much tree shaking and price manipulation atm but there is also an uneasy feeling which has been created by NC with his recent ongoings,imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.