AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

what no one wants to talk about, page-37

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Whichever way you look at this TO offer, it seems to not be a fair price for AGO. There does not seem to be a way of justifying 3c if you are fair minded.

Posters have said that Mr Ellison is known for his cunning and lack of generosity - that certainly does fit the bill here doesn't it?

I for one am very grateful for those who are expending the efforts to "mobilise the troops" so to speak as in my view those that have been paid to stand up for us won't stand up for us. So my great thanks to those putting the effort in - win or lose I am very grateful.

I feel a sense of optimism now that we are in with a chance. Mr Ellison has revealed his hand - there are major synergies for MIN as you rightly point out. Who pays for a business in one year, actually when you take the tax credits into account he will pay for it in 1 quarter!!!!!

Is it logical to assume that if we vote NO then Mr Ellison will still want the deal and will offer more. After all it still seems very good for MIN if Ellison pays 5c - does it not? At 5c I would be happy enough and so should MIN holders.

I am a little concerned that he will counter with another low ball offer (say 3.1c)- but lets see how this plays out.

I remain extremely disappointed in the negotiations conducted by AGO to get to 3c. How could they have thought that was fair?
    Last edited by mwilson25: 14/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.