what not to do on monday

1. 1,355 Posts.
    1. Do not expose yourself to this market.
    2. Do sell into this market minimise your losses.

For those of you who have been following my posts thank you for making me a Favorite..

For those of you who do follow my posts you would have done extremely well and dodged the bullets... I sold 100% of my holding on Thursday after sitting back and taking action in my own conviction... and ignoring others.

I know I said I wouldn't but once I read over and over what I was writing I thought why not? Thank you Ken!

OK... now why would I not go back in to this market right now?

We are on the fringe of a 1929 like situation, in fact I think that we are actually entering what I have been posting all along, Asian dominance... and this process is going to be fought out for years (maybe ending in ex-global World War)... every single economic crisis in history has ended in War!!!

There are some very strong indicators that this market will turn very very deep negative, in fact Australia will end up in a worse position than both Europe and America due to various factors primarily revolving around exports and $AUD. If you are in minor mining stocks, good luck!

Below I have provided some major references (over and above those found on my prior posts) which many of you would not have used and I suggest you do, to understand why you should not enter this market... just yet:

1.Economic Indicators

2.US Economy

3.TED Spread

4.Australian Insolvency

5.HUD

and my favorite...

6.Dry Ships

We are now in Winter and not until Industry has been flushed out and reinvigorated and new Industries are born (Green focus)... will this Bear Market finish! Probably after this recession and after the next (10-15 years).

Sure there will be rallies in between... and that is why I have provided the links to help uncover those rallies and have confidence in decisions.

Welcome to the Economic Global Warming!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.