CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Well said Cotik, I was also attracted to the idea of this...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Well said Cotik, I was also attracted to the idea of this successful entrepreneur having a large personal stake in the company. We knew he was always going to make decisions in the very best interests of the shareholders when he himself had such a huge stake in it. You can often tell for example when entering a shop and the way you are greet and served if the person serving you is the proprietor or an employee. Likewise with running a large business, if it's your own you will run it quite differently and much more carefully. Yes I do agree its very good buying around these prices.
    I might take your advice FishingandBeer and save some ammo.
    As far as am aware there was no actual offer from Barrick. I believe they were examining the prospects. I think we will know better when the PFS comes out an so will others. That's when the true evaluation begins. I would imagine any buyer would want that done before working out what to offer. This is why we are getting close.
    On he question of JPM, it appears they made the wrong call going lighter on gold and heavier on base metals, they may want to reverse that. They sold 10% one time before and bought it all back plus some. You'd think they would want to protect their investment in Carrick and buying now would seem to be a good idea for them. They would certainly average down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.